910 E Lemon Street #204, Tempe, AZ 85281
Cell: (480) 329- 8758 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Objective Actively seeking internship for summer’ 07 to improve my knowledge about today’s Industry
· (Fall 2004 & continuing) Bachelor Electrical Engineering (Majoring in Electrical Engineering) GPA 3.23
Estimated Graduation date: May 2008, Ira A. Fulton School of Engineering, Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ
· (1990 – 2004) Delhi Public School (RK Puram), New Delhi, India & High School Apeejay School
(Sheikh Sarai) New Delhi
- (Fall 2003) “Media Site Specialist” with the Center for Professional Development, IRA Fulton School of Engineering, Arizona State University. Duties include capturing images of the smart screen, PC, blackboard or the pad, whichever the professor might use as a visual aid; to enable the online viewers to take classes.
- (Fall 2005) Worked at RAMTeCH Corporation from June 1 2005 to June 30 2006 on the project “Oryx Product Feasibility”. The Oryx product is an examination and testing software. This project was aimed to compare the Oryx software developed by RAMTeCH Corporation with other competitors in the international market. The Oryx Software is testing and certification software, which uses networking to set up and administer tests and certificates. The work included :
<>Research of different software applications
Analysis of the Oryx Software.
Comparison of Oryx with other competitors>
- Electrical Engineering Robotics Project - This project required us to make and build a working Sumo Robot in about 3 weeks. The project required teamwork, planning and hard work.
- Group Leader – Was group leader in the robotics project where I was responsible in co-ordination, materials and design of the project. It was select as the best designed robot and we secured 98% marks for it.
- (2004 – 2005) Variety of many different community services done at and around the Arizona State University campus. The Arboretum: where I was responsible for caring for many different types of plants and general horticulture.
Club ASU: Here I was working with many different ages of school children , work included campus tours and welcoming guests.
· Participated in intra-school and inter- school computer quizzes at DPS (RK Puram), organized by Microsoft Corporation
· Participating in organizing a campaign to collect old newspapers by the school children, the sale proceeds of which were used to purchase school uniforms and books for the underprivileged children of the neighborhood.
Awards & Honors
- (4 years) Recipient of Abor Scholarship, Ira A. Fulton School of Engineering, Arizona State University, Tempe
· (Fall 2004) Dean’s List for excellence in academics, Ira A. Fulton School of Engineering, Arizona State University,
- Ms Office, Photoshop, FrontPage. C++, JAVA, Basic, Windows NT/2000, Flash, Adobe Photoshop
Other skills and interests
- Computers-web site designing, Athletics, Swimming, Reading, Cycling, Mountain climbing, Table-Tennis,
Painting, Learning new computer languages.
Mrs. Shayama Chona
Principle, Delhi Public School, RK Puram
New Delhi – 110021
Mr. Ryan J. Steans, Manager Distance Learning
Center for Professional Development,
IRA Fulton School of Engineering, Arizona State University